MGA Report 2018
- Abbey Legal
- APC Underwriting
- Camberford Law
- CFC Underwriting
- Manchester Underwriting Management
- Nexus Underwriting
- Pen Underwriting
- Plum Underwriting
- Towergate Underwriting
- UK general Insurance
- WhiteOak Underwriting agency
- Iprism Underwriting Management
Managing general agents analysed
Key service areas investigated
Published January 2018
MGA Service Survey report contents
The report will be available in three levels of insight:
- Level One provides all data showing broker rankings of MGA performance across all the service factors.
- Level Two adds further insight through verbatim comments from brokers.
- Level Three adds further insight into broker expectations of future upscaling with lead generation opportunities.
Order the MGA Service Survey
Register your interest in the MGA broker service survey 2018 report.
Please register your interest in the MGA broker service survey 2018 report by clicking here and a member of the
Insurance Times team will contact you as soon as possible.
The MGA Broker Service Survey identifies how MGA’s are ranked by brokers in these service dimensions:
- Underwriting performance
- Coverage & capacity strength
- Accessibility to decision makers
- Policy: strength, value & clarity
- Claims process
- Relationship handling
- Technology & Digital Innovation
- Policy documentation: Correct first time
- Product Innovation
For further granularity, we separate the survey responses by broker type for more in-depth insight:
- Broker Networks
- Top 50 Brokers
- Top Independent Brokers
- Small Independent Brokers
- Key driver analysis
- Proportion of business placed (optional)
- Regional (optional)
- MGA grouping by product category focus
Aims and Objectives
The aims and objectives of the MGA report are:
- To identify broker satisfaction levels with the services they have received from some of the leading MGA’s in the UKGI market.
- To provide the insurance community with greater insight into broker perceptions and attitudes into the role of an MGA in the insurance market.
- To produce an informative research report shedding light on an MGA’s ability to provide specialist expertise in areas such as underwriting expertise, accessibility, innovation & more.
- To provide insight into future broker business practises with MGAs to forecast future new business/upscaling trends.